Sunday, November 23, 2008

Here She is folks!


We had a crazy weekend. Mary Beth's Mom had her wedding Friday evening. We had a great time hanging out with friends and family, and the food was great too. Saturday was the BABY SHOWER. HOLLAA! We scurried around to get everything ready to go and by 2 pm I was surrounded by about 40 women. Needless to say, by 2:30 I made a run for the door, and went to watch some football with my dad. I came back around 5 pm and we had a room full of presents. We are both so grateful for such incredibly generous family & friends. Thanks everyone. We'll be sending you a thank you note soon. :) Mary Beth and I were so excited that we already put up the high chair and took the car seat over to my parents just to practice-with no baby of course. We also sifted through the hundreds of diapers and baby wipes and decided we won't need to buy either one, until... at least a year from now. :) We received some awesome gifts and we can't thank everyone enough. We are getting very close to the big day & I'm certain that Jan. 4th will be here before we know it.... Here are some pics of the mother-to-be. Such a cute little belly.

MB & her Mom
MB with Faith (sister) & Brian (Bro-in-law)
MB with Melissa & Tarah-they're only 3 months along....

No comments: